2020 KCK Chamber Golf Tournament
Good Afternoon, KCK Chamber Golfers!
After careful consideration and deliberation with area public health officials, and leaders of the Chamber community, we’ve decided to move the Golf Tournament to a semi-virtual experience. The KCK Chamber feels strongly about the safety and health of its Members and community and understand the nature of what we are dealing with right now. Here are the details on the modified tournament structure:
- Participating teams will have the opportunity to golf a round at Falcon Lakes Golf Club between the dates of Aug. 10 and Sept. 14 (Monday – Thursday). Please call Falcon Lakes at 913-724-4653 and tell the pro shop that you are golfing for the KCK Chamber Golf Tournament and would like to make a reservation.
- You’ll enjoy the day with your team in a safe and socially distancing way. One person per cart unless otherwise requested.
- Each golfer will receive three drink vouchers, a food voucher, and a branded KCK Chamber golf shirt (we ask that you bring your own mask, and wear while you’re in the clubhouse or when social distancing of 6 feet or more is not possible).
- The tournament remains a four-person scramble, bogie is your friend, and prizes will be allocated to the first and second place teams for the A, B and C flights.
- After your round is finished, please submit your scorecard to Falcon Lakes as they will be tracking scores for the KCK Chamber Tournament via Golf Genius. Scores and prizes will be announced virtually once all teams have participated.
***We ask that you follow the guidelines as recommended by the CDC and Health Departments. Please carefully review and digitally sign the agreement to adhere to safety regulations during the tournament. Please send the signed agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions and/or concerns, please email President & CEO Daniel Silva at email@example.com.
Hit em’ straight!